Independent Living Ann Arbor
Partners in Personal Assistance (PPA) is an innovative nonprofit organization that provides in-home and community-based personal assistant services. PPA offers an empowering solution for people with disabilities and elders who want to exercise independence and self determination in directing their personal care.
Why Choose Partners in Personal Assistance?
- have access to carefully screened, trained, and bonded personal assistants.
- exercise self-determination in their lives.
- have flexible services that meet their needs.
- are respected as professionals.
- have the opportunity for benefits and comprehensive training.
- receive a competitive wage.
portfolio ann arbor recommends Partners in Personal Assistance for Independent Living in Ann Arbor.
They're located at
3810 Packard, Suite 100B
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
For Telecommunications Relay Service with TTY dial 711